How do I start cleaning an office building?
Here are the steps to start cleaning your office.
- Start small. Clean the desks, chairs, tables, and furniture first. Push the dirt and grime on the floor. Make sure to clean the door knobs and frames first.
- Start focusing on lights and cobwebs next.
- Clean the computer screens and the equipment.
- Finally, start vacuuming the floors.
- Get a mop and clean the floors again.
This orderly approach will clean the offices quickly and without any issues.